February 14, 2010

What she did this week

This week I:
  • read Planet Janet by Dyan Sheldon and Winter of Grace by Kate Constable
  • started Asta in the Wings by Jan Elizabeth Watson
  • ate handmade noodles at Noodle Kingdom in Preston
  • watched Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face and realised it wasn't nearly as good as I'd thought it was when I was 10 (does anyone else think Fred Astaire looks like an elderly Iggy Pop? Disturbing.)
  • knitted more small things for the stream of small, new people my friends are bringing into the world
  • started knitting lairy pink mohair legwarmers in preparation for spending winter chez Fantapants
  • potted the vegies I grew from seed, including broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and leeks. Not getting my hopes up too high about how many of them will make it to the stage of moving from pots to the actual garden. Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment