My five favourite things last week:
- This video about why we should feel optimistic about the future of publishing (and reading).
- Getting into our little vegie patch and planting peas, cabbages and lettuce. This is our third try with both peas and lettuce; hopefully this lot won't be devoured by birds before it has a chance to establish.
- Sitting on the couch (temporarily; the tradies kindly put the floorboards down in the living room on Saturday so that we could use it on the weekend).
- Watching (500) Days of Summer (4.1 On the couch. 4.2 With Mr Fantapants.)
- Mr Fantapants's homemade pizza (leftovers = this morning's brekkie