Last week I:
- read When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (breathtaking and well-deserving of all the awards it's bagged) and Whip It (aka Derby Girl) by Shauna Cross
- watched Where the Wild Things Are and Fantastic Mr Fox, both of which I'm glad to have seen but neither was as good as the book
- had farewell drinks at Little Peninsula with my lovely workmates
- finished knitting forget-me-nots for my superlovely teammates and got back to work on the lairy pink legwarmers (it's already chilly chez Fantapants!)
- had a delicious vego thali at Maharaja's Haveli (583 Barkly St, West Footscray) for vindaloo against violence day
- went to a university study day for off-campus students...and realised it's been a loooong time since I last wrote an academic essay
- went to a friend's shoe party (like a Tupperware party but much, much better) and came home with a pair of black patent mary jane heels. Score!