July 19, 2010

Ace things that other people have made (while my making mojo is on hiatus)


It's not been a terribly producticve week chez Fantapants. There's a half-finished dress that's been sitting next to the sewing machine since last Wednesday; a half-finished scarf on my knitting needles, and a half-finished chapter of book3 that's been going nowhere for longer than I care to remember.

I don't know if it's the weather, or the lack of a deadline for any of these projects, or the number of hours I've spent snoozing on the couch with a certain (elderly) kitten, but I just can't seem to summon up the energy to finish anything at the moment. Thankfully, others have not been suffering from the same inertia...

Amna made a hilarious YA version of Post Secret.

Julie made a date for the election.

Vulture made an ace choose-your-own-adevnture guide to casting sensitive geeks (no surprise that I got Michael Cera - he'd be great for the geekguy in book2).

And finally, Kittens...inspired by Kittens (thanks Pip, I hadn't seen it yet either).

No comments:

Post a Comment