August 9, 2010

What she likes this week

Because other people are way more productive/creative/interesting than I've been feeling lately:
  • Alien Onion's illustrated guide to the book cover design process (I can definitely relate to Step 7)
  • Rhett and Link's squirrel copyright song struck a chord, although I'd like to think that posing for photos with me is my reward for being the tourist whose handbag is never without a stash of natural almonds
  • Anma's pointers on character names to avoid - point 6 will stay with me for ever
  • Pip's quest to cook her way through the Australian Woman's Weekly recipe box makes me want to do a "project", but given how rubbish I've been lately about getting the have-tos done, the want-tos are not looking like an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment