- I want a writing hut. I really do.
- I will be playing Forever Young Adult's Anne of Green Gables drinking game as soon as I can round up a few bosom friends and a bottle of Aunt Marilla's cordial.
- YA Highway dissected the YA Mafia
hysteria conspiracy theoryrumour and Justine Larbelestier came out of her RSI-imposed blogging exile to call on authors to embrace bad reviews.*
- Emma Barrie's confessions of things she never told her parents made me chuckle...and feel guilty (but we all know we lied for our parents' own good).
- Fiona at Words and Flavours posted about first times - the ones we remember and the ones we don't.
- Cory Doctorow's article in The Guardian about information overload made me feel better about occasionally hitting the 'mark all as read' button.
* In fact, according to the Stanford Daily, bad reviews may increase sales.