May 5, 2011

Little Sister blog tour, day 4

The fourth stop on my blog tour is a visit to In The Good Books, where you can read my guest post on bullying and Skye's review of the Little Sister.

Even though she's doing her final year of high school, Skye still manages to read and review prolifically - I really need to get some productivity/anti-procrastination tips from her... (And possibly some tutoring if more science creeps into my next book.)

Previous blog tour stops:
Inkcrush
My Girl Friday
Literary Life

Last stop, tomorrow:
The Younger Sun

3 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this book? Sounds amazingly interesting and would love to review it-- we need more Aussie literature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice - I don't have a list of all the independent bookstores in Sydney that are stocking it, but it's definitely at Ariel in Paddington and Better Read Than Dead in Newtown. Berkelouw and Angus & Robertson have it on their websites but I'm not sure whether it's available in all their stores...

    ReplyDelete