May 9, 2011

Little Sister blog tour, day 5

** Why is this post three days late? Because I thought I was being a cleverclogs scheduling it to publish while I was away in Sydney but it didn’t work. That'll teach me :\ **

It's the last day of the Little Sister blog tour. Today I'm visiting The Younger Sun to reveal what Al, the book's main character, and I have in common.

Not only is The Younger Sun my fave local independent bookstore, they're also hosting the Melbourne celebration for Little Sister next Saturday, 14 May. (Are you coming? Don't forget to RSVP if you are!)

In case you missed a stop, here's the full itinerary for the tour:
Inkcrush
My Girl Friday
Literary Life
In The Good Books
The Younger Sun

I'd like to thank all the bloggers who've hosted me this week. It's been a real honour to appear on some of my favourite blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment