May 1, 2011

Little Sister blog tour

Today is the official publication date of Little Sister! To celebrate, some of my favourite YA bloggers have kindly agreed to let me visit them for a mini blog tour, starting tomorrow. Here's the schedule:
It's a busy week chez Fantapants. As well as the blog tour, we're going to see Meg Rosoff at the Wheeler Centre* on Wednesday, and then it's off to Sydney for the Little Sister launch on Friday.** All too exciting! I feel a bit like these guys:



* Hopefully if I get a chance to meet her I won't turn into a blathering fangirl - she's one of my absolute fave writers and bloggers.
** Are you coming to the official launch in Sydney or to the Melbourne not-a-launch par-tay on Saturday 14 May? If you are, don't forget to RSVP so we know how many people to cater for - I'd hate to run out of cake!

1 comment:

  1. omg! hopefully i'll see you at Meg on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete