Here's a recap:
- I was chuffed to be interviewed on Inkcrush (read Naomi's review)
- I stopped by My Girl Friday to chat about the challenges of writing about social media (read Steph's review)
- I shared 10 things I learnt while writing Little Sister on Literary Life (read Meagan's review and spoiler warning for those who start books from the back)
- I wrote about breaking the cycle of bullying on In The Good Books (read Skye's review)
- I revealed what I have in common with Little Sister's main character, Al, to The Younger Sun
- I was also interviewed by the Star Observer (WARNING - spoilers aplenty!)
Mr Fantapants and I spent the weekend in Sydney (where we grew up) for the 'official' launch of Little Sister. It was fantastic to share the occasion with my family and old friends (as well as a few lovely readers who braved the crowd to say hello and have a chat about books and writing), and to be able to thank in person all the amazing people at Walker Books Australia. You can check out the pics on Facebook, if you feel so inclined.
The celebrating isn't over yet! My not-a-launch part-ay for Melbourne reader friends is this Saturday, hosted by the lovelylovely Younger Sun bookstore. I'd love to see you there!
* Because all of my blog hosts have very clear review policies that state that they will give their honest opinion of books sent for review.