Just as I thought I'd beaten last week's cold I was struck down by another (worser) lurgy and have spent the past three days in bed. Thus I present my Top 5 things to do on (or should that be in?) your sickbed:
1. Watch Doris Day movies (thank you, Maribyrnong Library, for your extensive collection!).
2. Knit socks (these are for my mum)
3. Read books you've had on your wishlist for aaaages
4. Drink hot toddys (if you're over 18, obv.)
5. Follow your cat's example: snuggle under the covers and sleep it off (esp. following 4)