The movie's premise is that the protagonist can travel back in his own lifetime to do things differently until he gets them right, which, naturally, got me thinking about things I would do over if I had the chance, like:
- the Very Mean thing I did in Year 6 that still makes me blush with shame when I think about it
- telling my Year 9 religious education teacher that Jesus wanted me for a sunbeam
- letting an apprentice hairdresser loose on my head with a razor
- not making sure my name was removed from the last lease I held with my ex
- waiting until my 30s to start taking my writing seriously
- turning down an epidural during childbirth.
Speaking of movies, I can't wait to see this...